Senior Technical Recruiter, Engineering Leadership
Why Hunt Club?
When it comes to hiring the best people, relationships are everything. Hunt Club helps companies scale by leveraging trusted relationships through service and technology.
We help companies find the best high-level talent by utilizing our proprietary technology that transforms thousands of subject matter experts into the world’s most powerful network along with arming our partners with a talent strategy team that is committed to delivering the best recruiting experience for everyone.
What We’re Looking For
Hunt Club is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter that can help us cement ourselves as the go-to engineering recruiting partner for early and growth-stage businesses. The ideal candidate is someone that has in-house and agency technical recruiting experience. You are a customer-obsessed professional that believes that talent is the key to the success of a business. You take a consultative approach to understanding and solving stakeholder needs. You are highly strategic, operate with urgency, have strong internal and external communication skills, and are passionate about the business of people. This role provides the opportunity to help build Hunt Club’s new engineering recruiting offering.
What You'll Do
- Deliver a first-class client experience running senior and executive-level engineering searches: You will act as a true talent consultant to clients, communicating and collaborating with high-level stakeholders and supporting them every step of the way.
- Deliver a first-class candidate experience: You will build and nurture strong relationships with engineering leadership candidates by acting as their partner and guide within and outside of an active interview cycle - understanding their priorities and matching them with their best opportunities, preparing them for interviews, supporting them during offer negotiations, and checking in and providing thought leadership to support them in their role.
- Active business development: Through nurturing your Hunt Club candidate and client relationships and cultivating your network, you will identify hiring needs to convert into new business and repeat business opportunities. You will drive the flywheel, ensuring continuous value add and deeper relationships.
- Evolve the Hunt Club hiring process: You will look for ways to improve the Hunt Club search process, using our technology and standard documentation to support your search and ensure consistent success throughout a client and candidate’s journey with Hunt Club.
- Act as the strategic subject matter expert: You will track trends within the market and use those trends to inform your search strategy and the search strategy of teammates within your practice, ensuring our team is proactive and providing insight to clients and candidates to ensure a successful close.
- Mentor team members: You will guide and coach associates and search owner teammates to successful outcomes through collaboration on search strategy and sharing of market trends and insights.
We take culture seriously and are looking for candidates who are a culture add to our team. For this role, we’re particularly interested in candidates who embody the following:
Our Always Care Values
- We take pride in our work
- We elevate others
- We figure it out together
- We ask "why"?
- We do what's right
Who You Are (Requirements)
- You have 8+ years of recruiting experience with a proven track record of recruiting on niche, executive, or high-volume technical roles, working closely with senior leadership to ensure hiring goals are met.
- You have acted as the IC leader for recruiting teams prior and have a passion for empowering others to succeed.
- You have experience building robust sourcing strategies and/or go-to-market efforts for your clients with an eye for diversity and inclusion.
- You approach relationships with authenticity and are an exceptional relationship builder internally and externally.
- You love working with clients and deeply care about delivering a top-notch experience.
- You are a strong negotiator with demonstrated ability to come to agreed-upon and successful outcomes.
- You display a high degree of business acumen with a particular understanding of engineering organization structures within growth-stage startups and organizations (VC, PE, etc) to inform search strategy and consult on needs.
- You are a business partner your clients seek during high-impact decisions because of your strategic mindset and trusted counsel.
- You have a strong selling ability, deeply understanding client needs and connecting those needs with the value you can provide.
- You want to drive business impact for your team, constantly looking for ways to improve the process, strategy, and culture outside of successfully executing your specific role.
- You think about the “why” in every decision, seeking to understand optimal outcomes.
- You have the ability to have hard conversations and inspire confidence internally within Hunt Club and externally with clients and candidates.
- You are willing and able to travel, understanding that face-to-face interactions are often necessary to build and strengthen client relationships.
Hunt Club is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Frequently cited statistics show that people who identify with historically marginalized groups are likely to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. We encourage you to help us break that statistic.
Apply for this role >