Product Growth Analyst
Why Hunt Club?
At Hunt Club, we believe that relationships are everything. We help companies scale by leveraging trusted relationships through our proprietary technology that transforms thousands of subject matter experts into the world’s most powerful network. Hunt Club is the first to successfully modernize recruitment and search, transforming an industry stuck in the past by developing new, highly qualified talent pools.
We help companies find the best high-level talent by utilizing our proprietary technology that transforms thousands of subject matter experts into the world’s most powerful network along with arming our partners with a talent strategy team that is committed to delivering the best recruiting experience for everyone.
What We’re Looking For
Reporting to the CTO, Hunt Club is looking for a Product Growth Analyst to lead the charge in standing up metrics for optimizing SaaS growth.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with leaders at Hunt Club to understand the go-to-market strategy and build company-wide metrics that help us track progress and iterate strategically.
- Spearhead definitions for ARR, assets under management, churn rate, platform usage/engagement, customer LTV, CaC, COGs, etc. in the context of our SaaS product and operating flows. Work with stakeholders across the business to validate these definitions.
- Identify and aggregate best source-of-truth data needed for growth metrics. Spearhead repeatable processes to clean and unite various data sources needed with support from our data analytics team, then create and own maintenance of Looker dashboards that tell compelling stories about our progress towards our goals.
- Leverage context-switching skills and a keen eye for technical accuracy to both validate nuanced metrics and use them to support a larger strategic story.
- Optimize growth funnels through data analysis and market research, and own the source-of-truth data flows for sales pipelines, sales productivity and account management.
- Collaborate with engineering, sales and product teams on feature development that is key to GTM and growth plans - build dashboards that track impact for these key product features.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience supporting a SaaS product with foundations in unit-cost economics and applied econometrics for early - mid stage startups.
- 3+ years of experience working in data analytics and business intelligence functions to serve cross-functional business needs in a fast-paced business environment.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with data visualization tools (we currently use BigQuery, Looker, Mixpanel, HubSpot, Xero, and a number of other less central tools for data entry, aggregation, and visualization).
- Strong understanding of how to optimize pirate metrics and/or other PLG metrics.
- Critical thinker who challenges your team with a strong bias towards action, observability, intuitive storytelling and reproducibility of results.
- Intermediate to advanced level of applied business statistics, risk modeling, and financial forecasting.
- Direct experience with GCP, Looker, or similar cloud-native data warehousing and visualization tools.
- Experience with Airflow or similar job orchestration tools, DBT or comparable data modeling tools, and Python or other coding language for data analysis and API ingestion
Our Always Care Values
- We take pride in our work
- We elevate others
- We figure it out together
- We ask "why"?
- We do what's right
Apply for this role >