Principal Product Designer
Why Hunt Club?
When it comes to hiring the best people, relationships are everything. Hunt Club helps companies scale by leveraging trusted relationships through service and technology.
We help companies find the best high-level talent by utilizing our proprietary technology that transforms thousands of subject matter experts into the world’s most powerful network and arming our partners with a talent strategy team committed to delivering the best recruiting experience for everyone.
What We’re Looking For
Hunt Club is looking for a Principal Product Designer to help us solve deep human, product, and technology problems in the relationship management & recruiting space. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative environment, enjoys working on small teams, is a great communicator, has experience designing B2B and B2C products, and has an eye for simplicity and modern design. This role provides the opportunity to gain understanding and user empathy through user research, wire framing, prototyping, testing, and iterating on new and exciting features to delight users and make their lives easier.
Our culture is one that embraces the “beautiful mess” and empowers our team to focus on what truly matters. This is the team for you if:
- You believe that small teams of highly capable people build the best products.
- You think success is not a roadmap or straight line rather it's a landscape to navigate.
- You understand that process cannot compensate for talent gaps or lack of leadership.
- You follow the idea that great technology is defined just as much by what it does not do as by what it does.
- Must have one creative hobby that you have shown dedication to.
- You know what good looks like and can communicate it.
This role will collaborate with product teams to build our SaaS and “Expert” experience with the potential to assist in other areas on the team. You will be expected to perform external & competitive research and bring innovative ideas based on shared architecture & UX.
What You'll Do
- As a Principal Product Designer, you will have an opportunity to lead design across the entire product lifecycle, including Discovery, User Research, Product Design, and more, with the potential to manage, mentor, and/or coach less senior designers on the team
- You'll join the Product Design team, reporting to the Head of Product Design, and collaborate with product and engineering to bring a bold design vision to life
- You'll provide guidance while also being a hands-on design practitioner
- From researching and analyzing what our users need to prioritizing features, defining success, exploring unique, innovative, and usable design solutions, and delivering pixel-perfect UI, you'll show how rigorous design thinking and execution can make a measurable impact on our products
- As a lead member of the design team, you'll demonstrate the level of rigor and depth required for intelligent design and provide guidance to our team of designers
Our Always Care Values
- We take pride in our work
- We elevate others
- We figure it out together
- We ask "why"?
- We do what's right