Executive Director, Search
Why Hunt Club?
At Hunt Club, we believe that relationships are everything. We help companies scale by leveraging trusted relationships through our proprietary technology that transforms thousands of subject matter experts into the world’s most powerful network. Hunt Club is the first to successfully modernize recruitment and search, transforming an industry stuck in the past by developing new, highly qualified talent pools.
We help companies find the best high-level talent by utilizing our proprietary technology that transforms thousands of subject matter experts into the world’s most powerful network along with arming our partners with a talent strategy team that is committed to delivering the best recruiting experience for everyone.
What We’re Looking For
You are a customer-obsessed professional that believes that talent is the key to the success of a business. You take a consultative approach to understand and solve client needs. You are highly strategic, operate with urgency, have strong internal and external communication skills and are passionate about the business of people. If you want to work in an environment that values care, collaboration and support this is the place for you.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver a first class client experience running executive level searches: You will act as a true talent consultant to clients, communicating and collaborating with high level stakeholders and supporting them every step of the way as they make their future executive hire - from initial role discovery and weekly syncs with candidate presentations to offer negotiations and close.
- Deliver a first class candidate experience: You will build and nurture strong relationships with executive candidates by acting as their partner and guide within and outside of an active interview cycle - understanding their priorities and matching them with their best opportunities, preparing them for interviews, supporting them during offer negotiations, and checking in and providing thought leadership to support them in their role.
- Active business development: Through nurturing your Hunt Club candidate and client relationships and cultivating your own network, you will identify hiring needs to convert into new business and repeat business opportunities. You will drive the flywheel, ensuring continuous value add and deeper relationships.
- Execute the Hunt Club hiring process: You will adhere to the Hunt Club search process, using our technology and standard documentation to support your search and ensure consistent success throughout a client and candidate’s journey with Hunt Club.
- Act as the strategic subject matter expert: You will track trends within the market and use those trends to inform your search strategy and the search strategy of teammates within your practice, ensuring our team is proactive and providing insight to clients and candidates to ensure a successful close.
- Provide consultative sales support: You will collaborate with our Partnerships team to support prospects and close new deals by building rapport and confidence through acting as the subject matter expert- demonstrating our differentiators and discussing our search strategy and approach.
- Mentor team members: You will guide and coach associates and search owner teammates to successful outcomes through collaboration on search strategy and sharing of market trends and insights.
Who You Are
- You approach relationships with authenticity and are an exceptional relationship builder internally and externally.
- You love working with clients and deeply care about delivering a top notch experience in every interaction.
- You are a strong negotiator with demonstrated ability to come to agreed upon and successful outcomes.
- You display a high degree of business acumen with a particular understanding of finance organization structures within growth stage startups and organizations (VC, PE, etc) to inform search strategy and consult on needs.
- You are a business partner your clients seek during high impact decisions because of your strategic mindset and trusted counsel.
- You have a strong selling ability, deeply understanding client needs and connecting those needs with value you can provide.
- You want to drive business impact for your team, constantly looking for ways to improve the process, strategy, and culture outside of successful executing for your specific role.
- You think about the “why” in every decision, seeking to understand for optimal outcomes.
- Ability to have the hard conversations and inspire confidence internally within Hunt Club and externally with clients and candidates
- You are willing and able to travel, understanding that face-to-face interactions are often necessary to build and strengthen client relationships.
Our Always Care Values
- We take pride in our work
- We elevate others
- We figure it out together
- We ask "why"?
- We do what's right